5 facts about me…
- I completed a five-year multi-media arts course, including two years of art history, graduating in 1980. That’s a lovely way of saying I did art in high school.
- I was born in England and moved to Australia when I was five. Since then I have lived in Perth, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, and finally back home to Perth.
- I spent my childhood with swimming and puppies (see picture). Whenever I wasn’t in school or sleeping, I was in the pool. My biggest claim to fame was winning a bronze medal in the State Swimming Championships. A distant memory now.
- I worked for nearly 40 years in Finance – specialising in Superannuation and then in Commercial Property.
- I found my way back to art in 2020, and it feels like home. I love being creative again. I love the feeling of community and the encouragement that creative people share.
Through my art, I’m exploring the healing power of nature – and bringing nature inside the home. Life is great!
#lovemylifestyle #optimist #lifeofanartist #empathlife #womenpainters #womenwhopaint #perthlocal #amazingwa #destinationwa #lovewa #perthart #perthartist #perthwa #bestofperth #perthcreatives #creativeperth #perthvibes