LOOKING TO ROTTO
- 40 cm x 30 cm
(16 x 12 inches)
- Acrylic Painting
- On Keji Stretched Canvas
- Edges painted to match the front
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free shipping
- Ready to hang
- ONE ONLY, original painting
On a clear day from Scarborough Beach, you can see Rottnest Island on the horizon. Warm sand beneath your toes, the sound of water lapping and kissing the sand. Happy and warm memories of summer.
Blue Ocean Painting
Have you ever stood at the edge of the ocean and felt it healing you?
I created this blue ocean painting, “Looking To Rotto”, because it symbolises a childhood memory of mine – the joy of being able to see Rottnest Island on a clear day. Through child-like eyes, when the island appears on the horizon, it’s like magic.
The ocean is a place of fun, reflection and escape.
My favourite part of this painting is the waves and shore wash. 💖
This short video shows how my Looking To Rotto painting came together.
My favourite feedback on this painting:
- Peter: “Beautiful. Love the colours. Amazing details. Love it!“
- Maria: “Gorgeous painting 😍😍😍 Love how you painted the sand 💖💖”
- Pang: “This is just georgeous!!! I love how the sand is being painted, such organic textures ❤️❤️”
- Kym: “How awesome watching how this came together Sandra. 🎨🌊🎬 A great clip! 👏🏼👍🏼🙌🏼”
- Elena: “It brings serenity and peace and I can feel the warmth of the sand. Love it”
This blue ocean painting, with waves and a distant island on the horizon, provides an escape from our fast-paced lives and technology.
I love mixing colours to achieve something inspirational. My greatest joy is when my art makes someone else happy.
All artwork is copyright © Sandra Burns. All rights reserved.
Acrylic painting on canvas, with Certificate of Authenticity
ONE ONLY, original painting