- 28 x 19 cm (11 x 7.5 in)
- Acrylic on paper
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free shipping
- Prints & giftware are available
The ocean wave launches its thunderous crash into the remains of its predecessor. Flourishing as it draws the frothy remains into its own curve. Wisps of sea spray released from its crest, on their own journey. This is my way of saying “We are all beautiful, in spite of our chaos.”
The beach is symbolic as a place of fun, reflection and escape. This blue ocean wave shows all of those things.
My love for the ocean includes the movement of the water and the distance to the horizon. This blue ocean wave says it all. 🌊
My favourite part of this painting is the sea spray coming off the crest of the wave, contrasting against the darker blues behind. 💖
This short video shows how my ‘Ocean Wave’ came together – the process of making a wave.
My favourite feedback on this blue ocean wave painting:
- Peter: “I thought it was a photo… AWESOME“
- Jennifer: “Great job – the waves look amazing. I just got back from the beach and missing it looking at your painting 🙂”
- Kym: “Sandra, you did an amazing job on this. The detail is like a photograph. You captured the essence and movement magnificently. You go girl!!! 🌊 🎨 🏄♀️”
This blue ocean wave painting has been included in the following exhibitions:
- 2022, Fusion Art – finalist in the 7th Annual Waterscapes Art Exhibition
I love mixing colours to achieve something inspirational. My greatest joy is when my art makes someone else happy.
All artwork is copyright © Sandra Burns. All rights reserved.
Acrylic painting with Certificate of Authenticity
“OMG Sandra, the painting came in today and it’s gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much, I love it ❤️❤️❤️“MARIA, March 2022