- 28.5 cm x 20 cm
(11 x 8 inches)
- Mont Marte ‘Signature’ acrylic paints
- Derwent Academy acid-free 300gsm artist’s paper
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free shipping
- A$295 (unframed)
- ONE ONLY, original painting
- Scroll down for framed options
Inspired by my love for the colours of the sky, I’m forever saying, “Look at the sunset!” A sunset is symbolic of something coming to an end, so a peaceful sunset is a peaceful ending. I deliberately highlighted this orange sunset painting with black silhouette trees for contrast.
Nature has a beautiful palette of colours, especially at sunrise or sunset. I chose to highlight this orange sunset with black silhouette trees and I feel they contrast with the brilliance of the sky and water superbly.
Orange Sunset Painting
This orange sunset painting was inspired by my love of nature. I hope you can feel the warmth and empowerment coming from this painting.
My favourite part of this painting is the trail of reflection coming toward you across the water. 💖
This short video shows some close-ups of my Peaceful Sunset painting.
My favourite feedback on this painting:
- Maria: “This is such a gorgeous painting Sandra, so warm and inviting. Love it 💖”
- Elena: “Beautiful sunset! I feel the warmth of it 🔥🔥”
- Kym: “What a warm and beautiful painting. So peaceful dear Sandra. It looks so realistic, but that’s the purpose of looking at such detail by the mastery of the artist’s brush…your brush! 🎨🖼🖌”
- Leigh: “So beautiful! I love the depth of color you achieved with the sunset!“
This painting has been included in the following exhibitions:
- 2021, Victoria Park Centre for the Arts
Nature has a beautiful palette of colours, especially at sunrise or sunset.
I love mixing colours to achieve something inspirational. My greatest joy is when my art makes someone else happy.
All artwork is copyright © Sandra Burns. All rights reserved.
Acrylic painting on paper, with Certificate of Authenticity
ONE ONLY, original painting
“Unframed” means you get a cheaper price for the artwork and also gives you the luxury of being able to choose a frame to your liking that suits your own decorating style. Frames are readily available from homeware stores, such as Spotlight or Kmart.