Last week I profiled my favourite piece of artwork – OCEAN WAVE. 💖
Check back over my posts to view the insights into this art – and a bit about me.
If you missed any of the posts, you can find them here:
- Profile Day 1: A brief introduction to my Ocean Wave
- Profile Day 2: Zoom in on my favourite part of this painting
- Profile Day 3: A brief video of making my Ocean Wave
- Profile Day 4: What others think of this painting
- Profile Day 5: A bit about my and why I love ocean waves
My favourite feedback received last week was from Kym:
“Sandra, this painting truly does sing to one’s soul. You, of course, did an amazing job on this. The detail is like a photograph. You captured the essence and movement through this artistic creation magnificently. You go girl!!! 🌊 🎨 🏄♀️”
I’m beaming with pride!
✅ If you’d like this artwork on your wall… message me to find out more.
👀 I hope you enjoyed my week of OCEAN WAVE, and learned so much about my artwork.
Let me know in the comments.
#acrylicartist #artforsale #artforsalebyartist #paintingforsale #oceanart #oceanartist #oceanartwork #oceanwave #seascapepainting #seascapeart #waveart #homedecorationideas #homeofficedecor #empathproblems #empathlife #empathsofinstagram #empathprotection #empathymatters #empathsunite #empathstruggles